Search found 2 matches
- 19 Apr 2008, 17:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
- Replies: 26
- Views: 36811
Re: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
My great grandfather was Francesco Cupello from Paola, Cosenza. He was married to Maria Giusepina Scrivano and had 5 children: Salvatore and Vincenzo that came to Maracaibo, Venezuela, and Angelina (married to a Gazzaneo) Concettina and Filomena that emigrated to Rio de Jnaeiro, Brazil in 1908. One ...
- 19 Apr 2008, 17:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
- Replies: 26
- Views: 36811
Re: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
Big New Discovery.
After a visit to the local Heritage Library, I found the Obituary for Mary Nicoletta Amendola. Turns out her Maiden name was Cupello. Her brother Luigi Cupello is listed as locating to South America.
Also it says she was born in Pavola Italy...would that be Paola in Italy? I ...
After a visit to the local Heritage Library, I found the Obituary for Mary Nicoletta Amendola. Turns out her Maiden name was Cupello. Her brother Luigi Cupello is listed as locating to South America.
Also it says she was born in Pavola Italy...would that be Paola in Italy? I ...