Hi, I met my relatives... was beautiful...thanks to this site. Hello World
P.S. go here and look ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Salerno
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Tony
Search found 7 matches
- 29 May 2009, 20:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13785
- 24 May 2008, 20:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13785
Re: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
thank you,
my relatives are scattered in new jersei, in new york in california and in florida. try to meet them all. thanks again to this site and all the collaborators. if I need in the future I rivolgerò to you. thanks again. Luigi
my relatives are scattered in new jersei, in new york in california and in florida. try to meet them all. thanks again to this site and all the collaborators. if I need in the future I rivolgerò to you. thanks again. Luigi
- 12 May 2008, 21:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13785
Re: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
Hi,
thanks to you I found relatives in America. now I am in contact with them.
For help contact me.
bye
thanks to you I found relatives in America. now I am in contact with them.
For help contact me.
bye
- 04 May 2008, 19:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13785
Re: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
Hi,
the name of my "bisnonno" was Antonio Salerno like my father!
His wife was Maria Paletta.
The father of the mother of my father ( my grand mother) was Director of Orchestra in Chicago.His name was Chiarelli Giuseppe.
I know that probably Fat Tony was my relative.
Maybe was a cousin of my father ...
the name of my "bisnonno" was Antonio Salerno like my father!
His wife was Maria Paletta.
The father of the mother of my father ( my grand mother) was Director of Orchestra in Chicago.His name was Chiarelli Giuseppe.
I know that probably Fat Tony was my relative.
Maybe was a cousin of my father ...
- 03 May 2008, 15:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13785
Re: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
Tanks very much!
I continue to search.
Luigi Salerno
I continue to search.
Luigi Salerno
- 02 May 2008, 13:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13785
Re: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
:D
Tanks for your answer. I stay in Rossano, but my family descend from a little lands of CALABRIA. The lands are LONGOBUCCO or CALOVETO or BOCCHIGLIERO or PIETRAPAOLA.
Now in America there are a lot of my family tie, but I don't know their andress and country.
I hope to find them in order that I ...
Tanks for your answer. I stay in Rossano, but my family descend from a little lands of CALABRIA. The lands are LONGOBUCCO or CALOVETO or BOCCHIGLIERO or PIETRAPAOLA.
Now in America there are a lot of my family tie, but I don't know their andress and country.
I hope to find them in order that I ...
- 01 May 2008, 18:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13785
FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
Hi
I am an Italian.
My Name is LUIGI SALERNO and I am from Rossano, Calabria south Italy.
Sorry for my english.
My Father is Antonio Salerno.
I have a lot of parents in America.
I want know outher parents in America specially in new york our Miami.
For more information send me e-mail.
Sorry for my ...
I am an Italian.
My Name is LUIGI SALERNO and I am from Rossano, Calabria south Italy.
Sorry for my english.
My Father is Antonio Salerno.
I have a lot of parents in America.
I want know outher parents in America specially in new york our Miami.
For more information send me e-mail.
Sorry for my ...