Search found 4 matches
- 13 May 2008, 05:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Zulian
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8542
Re: Surname Zulian
San Martino i think. you know back in the day if you wanted someone to find you a cow or a pig then he would go and find you one, an animal trader or a stock agent!
- 05 May 2008, 07:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Zulian
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8542
Re: Surname Zulian
yes padova sounds right! I know dad said we were the poor side lol and my nanna is a bellon who was not as poor, I think we the Zulians were animal traders!
Thanks guys I appreciate it!
Thanks guys I appreciate it!
- 05 May 2008, 03:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Zulian
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8542
Surname Zulian
I have tried to find info on my name but to no avail, there is a Saint Zulian in Venice and a hotel, my father thought it was a common name, but maybe its not?!
Also why would it end in N and not I or O?
Thanks in advance
Also why would it end in N and not I or O?
Thanks in advance
- 05 May 2008, 03:38
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Hi all and question for you ever so helpfuls! - Military rec
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5008
Hi all and question for you ever so helpfuls! - Military rec
Hi, It is with great regret that I found out after my nonnles funeral that he may of been some what a hero, or that he even fought in a battle that was unknown to all of us.
He migrated to Australia after the war with his children (my father and uncles and aunts) and I guess it was never discussed ...
He migrated to Australia after the war with his children (my father and uncles and aunts) and I guess it was never discussed ...