Elba - I thank you for your reply and will review the link! Thanks!!
To elaborate on my question for anyone else - My mom has worked for the Italian Vice Consulate here in the United States and seems to know the process of how to get my grandmother the care she needs, she says it will require ...
Search found 3 matches
- 06 May 2008, 15:20
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family mystery
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5067
- 06 May 2008, 11:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: gizzi famiglia
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10342
Re: gizzi famiglia
Greetings - I have extended family that part of the Gizzi family in Italy. They reside in a small town in Italy called Colliano, it is in the province of Salerno. From what I know, there are a number of Gizzi's in the area. For some reason, the name is used as Gizzo for certain family members.
- 06 May 2008, 11:49
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family mystery
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5067
family mystery
Hi - wow there is such a wealth of knowledge about Italian heritage on this board, I can only hope that someone out there might be able to help me with something that has been troubling me for some time.
I apologize in advance for the length of this, and for any unnecessary information I put in ...
I apologize in advance for the length of this, and for any unnecessary information I put in ...