fount this other one :
AL CHIARO DI LUNA
INDIRIZZO: C.DA CAMPANARO, 23/A
LOCALITA': CASTELVETERE in Val FORTORE
PROVINCIA: Benevento
TELEFONO: 0824/933276
Search found 8 matches
- 27 May 2008, 16:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Val Fortore
- Replies: 25
- Views: 32295
- 27 May 2008, 16:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Val Fortore
- Replies: 25
- Views: 32295
- 27 May 2008, 16:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Val Fortore
- Replies: 25
- Views: 32295
Re: Val Fortore
Sorry forget to tell you, that from train station in Benevento.... you can get a bus that surely bring you to Castelvetere..... I know they do it from Baselice.....
- 27 May 2008, 16:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Val Fortore
- Replies: 25
- Views: 32295
Re: Val Fortore
Hi Mary Jo,
there should be no problems in finding lodgings in and around castelvetere... you should do a serch on google .... I think there s an agriturismo close by to Castelvetere.... I know there s an albergo in Baselice and numerous agriturismi there.... there kind of a fad these days ...
there should be no problems in finding lodgings in and around castelvetere... you should do a serch on google .... I think there s an agriturismo close by to Castelvetere.... I know there s an albergo in Baselice and numerous agriturismi there.... there kind of a fad these days ...
- 16 May 2008, 04:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235094
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Hi,
there are lots of people from the Colle here in Montreal... I went to my cousins wedding in the Colle, who is from there....
there are many beneventanos on this site....nice
there are lots of people from the Colle here in Montreal... I went to my cousins wedding in the Colle, who is from there....
there are many beneventanos on this site....nice
- 11 May 2008, 03:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Val Fortore
- Replies: 25
- Views: 32295
Re: Val Fortore
i did find them....was very nice...
Castelvetere today is not much, it seems like a ghost town, not much going on. My fathers town, Baselice (BN) is more lively.....
I live in Montreal..... there is only one other paesano, named Vignogno (not sure of spelling). I am not fimiliar with the names you ...
Castelvetere today is not much, it seems like a ghost town, not much going on. My fathers town, Baselice (BN) is more lively.....
I live in Montreal..... there is only one other paesano, named Vignogno (not sure of spelling). I am not fimiliar with the names you ...
- 10 May 2008, 13:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Val Fortore
- Replies: 25
- Views: 32295
Re: Val Fortore
the people there are very friendly and helpfull...
I went there in 2005 to see if i could find my moms cousins .... and a woman on the street helped me...she knew the names and in the end a lawyer that was parking his car saw us and it turned out, he was a witness to my moms cousins son on his ...
I went there in 2005 to see if i could find my moms cousins .... and a woman on the street helped me...she knew the names and in the end a lawyer that was parking his car saw us and it turned out, he was a witness to my moms cousins son on his ...
- 09 May 2008, 02:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Val Fortore
- Replies: 25
- Views: 32295
Re: Val Fortore
hi, am new on this site and i would like to say that my mom is from castelvetere di valfoltore....
i know this topic was posted a long time ago, but i just found this....last time i visited castelvetere was in 2005....
my mothers maiden name is antonelli and her moms maiden name was di lella ...
i know this topic was posted a long time ago, but i just found this....last time i visited castelvetere was in 2005....
my mothers maiden name is antonelli and her moms maiden name was di lella ...