Search found 7 matches

by jonas.smith
12 Apr 2009, 22:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tacconelli Family
Replies: 3
Views: 4229

Tacconelli Family

Looking for any information on the Tacconelli Family from Ripobottoni, Molise
by jonas.smith
21 Feb 2009, 08:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Credico, Andreola, and Panara Familys
Replies: 2
Views: 4005

Di Credico, Andreola, and Panara Familys

I know i already posted on here but I have more information. Cesare's father was Daniele Di Credico. Cesare married Anna Panara. I also wanted know if there is any information about the Andreola family all I know is the they are from Campobasso, Molise
by jonas.smith
16 Jul 2008, 04:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname: Panara
Replies: 4
Views: 6268

Re: Surname: Panara

yes it is, i didn't know she lived in chieti also
by jonas.smith
15 Jul 2008, 17:38
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Chieti, Abruzzo
Replies: 1
Views: 3818

Chieti, Abruzzo

Can I get some information about what the city of Chieti is like?
by jonas.smith
15 Jul 2008, 17:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname: Panara
Replies: 4
Views: 6268

Surname: Panara

My Great Great Grandmother Anna Panara immigrated from Italy in 1920, does anyone have any information on the surname Panara?
by jonas.smith
20 Jun 2008, 15:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Credico family in Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy
Replies: 3
Views: 6135

Re: Di Credico family in Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy

wldspirit wrote:At the following site, enter surname in cognome, and place of interest in
dove, then click on cerca.....
as you can see, there are 34 persons living in Chieti which carry the surname.

wldspirit
I don't know what happened, but i cannot see the link to the website.
Thank you,


Jonas
by jonas.smith
20 Jun 2008, 02:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Credico family in Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy
Replies: 3
Views: 6135

Di Credico family in Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy

I will be leaving for Italy in August for three months and during that three months I would like to visit any family. My great great grandfather Cesare Di Credico was born in Chieti in 1897 he left Italy in 1920 and came to America. He married Anna Panara in 1920.


If you have any information, me ...