Search found 3 matches
- 31 Oct 2008, 18:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: looking for birth records and marriage certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3939
looking for birth records and marriage certificate
Hello everyone... I'm trying to find out where Giussepe Pelletieri and his son Domenico Pelletieri born. I need the marriage certificate and the birth records, but I don't know where they born...but here they give a good tip! maybe they came from the region of basilicata or more exactly in the ...
- 31 Oct 2008, 17:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: pelletieri birthplace
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9665
Re: pelletieri birthplace
thanx!!!!!!!!
- 01 Jul 2008, 02:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: pelletieri birthplace
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9665
pelletieri birthplace
I'm looking for Giussepe Pelletieri(father) and Domenico Pelletieri (son) birth records. the thing is that i don't know where they came from where they born, the only information i have is the record when they arrived to Buenos Aires:
surname: Pelletieri
Name: Giuseppe
age: 38
sex: M
marital status ...
surname: Pelletieri
Name: Giuseppe
age: 38
sex: M
marital status ...