Search found 8 matches
- 02 Jul 2008, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mariotti family ties...Help!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13414
Re: Mariotti family ties...Help!
Could someone provide me with some web site names or links that I can use to locate the information I need. So far, I have not been able to locate any free sites ands I am not sure what sites you guys are using to locate all this info. Thanks.
- 30 Jun 2008, 15:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: What are the MUST SEE's?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2870
What are the MUST SEE's?
What locations are A MUST SEE in Itally?
When we travel there, we have no real plans at this time as we dont know much about it. I was wondering if anyone could provide me information on the locations that I should not miss while I am there.
By the way, how many hours does it take to drive from ...
When we travel there, we have no real plans at this time as we dont know much about it. I was wondering if anyone could provide me information on the locations that I should not miss while I am there.
By the way, how many hours does it take to drive from ...
- 30 Jun 2008, 15:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mariotti family ties...Help!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13414
Re: Mariotti family ties...Help!
Ok here is what I have found out so far, which isn't much.
My grandfathers name was actually Edwino Mariotti, not sure when it got changed to Edward.
My Grandmothers name was Mary B Consilio and her parents were Daniel and Theresa Consilio, my grandmother being born in Rhode Island and dies in ...
My grandfathers name was actually Edwino Mariotti, not sure when it got changed to Edward.
My Grandmothers name was Mary B Consilio and her parents were Daniel and Theresa Consilio, my grandmother being born in Rhode Island and dies in ...
- 27 Jun 2008, 15:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mariotti family ties...Help!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13414
Re: Mariotti family ties...Help!
Thank you for your help. I have a call in to my Uncle to see if he can prvide me with more information. I know in the past, my family did not talk much about where they were from or the "old country", not sure why this was. Please check back and see what I find out. Thanks again!
Ciao
Joseph ...
Ciao
Joseph ...
- 27 Jun 2008, 15:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mariotti family ties...Help!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13414
Re: Mariotti family ties...Help!
In the Citizenship block, is says 1914, could that be the year my grandfather came over from Italy? If so then he was about 16 years old when he came, would he of came with his parents or did juveniles come alone back then, how did that work? If he came with parents, where should I look to find a ...
- 27 Jun 2008, 14:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mariotti family ties...Help!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13414
Re: Mariotti family ties...Help!
it is a family in 1930 census:
1930 United States Federal Census
about Edward Mariotti
Name: Edward Mariotti
Home in 1930: West Winfield, Herkimer, New York
Age: 32
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1898
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Head
Spouse's Name: Mary B
Race: White ...
1930 United States Federal Census
about Edward Mariotti
Name: Edward Mariotti
Home in 1930: West Winfield, Herkimer, New York
Age: 32
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1898
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Head
Spouse's Name: Mary B
Race: White ...
- 27 Jun 2008, 12:52
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tell me about Italy.. hows it work?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4448
Tell me about Italy.. hows it work?
Can someone enlighten me about how the Country of Italy works? Sorry for being so ignorant with this but, until late, I have had little wonder about it.
In the USA, we have States divided up and each State is in charge of their own laws, bi-laws and government. Of course we have Federal laws and ...
In the USA, we have States divided up and each State is in charge of their own laws, bi-laws and government. Of course we have Federal laws and ...
- 27 Jun 2008, 12:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mariotti family ties...Help!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13414
Mariotti family ties...Help!
So this is the place to start, right? Okay then, I dont know much about my italian heritage at all but, I would love to lear more.
Over the years I have often wondered about who it was that came here first from the old country and just how we came to be.
I was born in Utica New York and we lived ...
Over the years I have often wondered about who it was that came here first from the old country and just how we came to be.
I was born in Utica New York and we lived ...