Search found 2 matches
- 05 Jul 2008, 23:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracking down famiglia Gravina
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5012
Tracking down famiglia Gravina
I am trying to find out my ancestors in Italy. My grat grandfather was Roque Gravina, born in Gravina in Puglia and deceased in 1925 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My great grandmother was Catalina Evangelista, also born in Gravina in Puglia and deceased on 1925. I know that the family used to have ...
- 05 Jul 2008, 23:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracking down relatives for Famiglia Ferrea
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2610
Tracking down relatives for Famiglia Ferrea
My grandfather, Turidou Ferrea was born in Genova in 1908, son to Amadeo Ferrea, original from Genova and Adalghisa Giacove, original from Sarzana. Where can I find and request the birth certificates or the information regarding ancestry for them. Is there a site that I can check online?
Thanks in ...
Thanks in ...