Search found 2 matches

by juliomerola
15 Jul 2008, 15:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Merola from Naples information
Replies: 2
Views: 4631

looking for Merola from Naples information

I am looking for information on my grandfather, Julius Merola (or Julio or Giulio Merola), born 2 Aug 1896 in Naples, Italy, immigrated to Philadelphia, PA in 1914. His mother's name was Betistina Sangiozanni, and his father's name is unknown. Any information about him, or his family, or suggestions ...
by juliomerola
14 Jul 2008, 20:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Centola Records - Merola, Stanziola, Vassallo, Basile
Replies: 9
Views: 10152

Re: Centola Records - Merola, Stanziola, Vassallo, Basile

I am looking for information on my grandfather, Julius Merola (or Julio or Giulio Merola), born 2 Aug 1896 in Naples, Italy, immigrated to Philadelphia, PA in 1914. His mother's name was Betistina Sangiozanni, and his father's name is unknown. I would like to learn names of his siblings,as well as ...