Search found 8 matches
- 06 May 2009, 12:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8410
Re: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
All of this information has been helpful. I am using your first suggestion to write the mayor, for which I thank you.
- 03 May 2009, 15:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8410
Re: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
Thanks. Will try that link too.
- 03 May 2009, 12:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8410
Re: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
Thank you so much for this information. I will take your suggestion and look further in this direction.
- 28 Apr 2009, 15:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8410
Re: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
Thanks for that idea. I will try it. Shergald
- 27 Apr 2009, 21:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8410
- 27 Apr 2009, 21:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8410
How can I get a Birth Record from a municipality?
I have sent a letter plus two emails to the Montecorvino Pugliana Bureau of Records trying to obtain a birth certificate for our deceased mother.
But no one responds. Can anyone tell me what to do at this point?
Name: Anna Maddaloni
DOB: February 2, 1908 or 1909
alternate DOB: June, 1911 (possible ...
But no one responds. Can anyone tell me what to do at this point?
Name: Anna Maddaloni
DOB: February 2, 1908 or 1909
alternate DOB: June, 1911 (possible ...
- 19 Jul 2008, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mother's birth certificate: Montecorvino P or R
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3762
Re: Mother's birth certificate: Montecorvino P or R
Thank you very much, Misbris. I noticed that Rovella has no email, unless I am missing it. Do these places usually respond to email or mail contacts? And should I send money to cover the costs? Appreciate.
- 19 Jul 2008, 16:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mother's birth certificate: Montecorvino P or R
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3762
Mother's birth certificate: Montecorvino P or R
I am looking to get a copy of my mother's birth certificate from Montecorvino, either Pugliana or Rovella. Does anyone know the email addresses for the city halls for either of these towns, or where one can write to obtain this document?
Her name is: Anna Maddaloni
DOB: February 2, 1908 or 1909 OR ...
Her name is: Anna Maddaloni
DOB: February 2, 1908 or 1909 OR ...