Search found 13 matches
- 04 Aug 2008, 12:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ischia di castro (vt)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7532
Re: Ischia di castro (vt)
Thank you 
- 03 Aug 2008, 05:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ischia di castro (vt)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7532
Re: Ischia di castro (vt)
I am trying to find a list of surnames from the island of Ischia or any resource to locate relatives.
THanks
THanks
- 02 Aug 2008, 02:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13283
Re: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
What I did find helpful was:
www.ItalianGen.Org primarily info for NY but it has some other resources also.
www.ItalianGen.Org primarily info for NY but it has some other resources also.
- 02 Aug 2008, 02:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13283
Re: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
What I did find helpful was:
www.ItalianGen.Org primarily info for NY but it has some other resources also.
www.ItalianGen.Org primarily info for NY but it has some other resources also.
- 02 Aug 2008, 02:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alliano & de Thomas and Baranella & Sasamo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6056
Re: Alliano & de Thomas and Baranella & Sasamo
Thank you Peter.
We did the Ellis Island search but it did not open until 1892. Prior to that they apparently came through was Castle Grove? What I found was there was a fire during the transisiton of the records from Castle to Ellis and I am certain that the records I needed were destroyed. We ...
We did the Ellis Island search but it did not open until 1892. Prior to that they apparently came through was Castle Grove? What I found was there was a fire during the transisiton of the records from Castle to Ellis and I am certain that the records I needed were destroyed. We ...
- 02 Aug 2008, 01:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13283
Re: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
Valarie...
Mere words can not express my gratitude for your help!
Mere words can not express my gratitude for your help!
- 02 Aug 2008, 01:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13283
Re: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
Very well, might be. As they claimed to be part Calabrese and I am assuming that those from Calabria would be Calabrese.
I have only in the last 2 weeks decided to see where I came from and fortunately, the oldest relative has a very sharp mind.
One thing that has me "confused", the Fortunata ...
I have only in the last 2 weeks decided to see where I came from and fortunately, the oldest relative has a very sharp mind.
One thing that has me "confused", the Fortunata ...
- 02 Aug 2008, 01:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13283
Re: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
IS the town referenced called Carffuggi? I have no real experience with towns/cities in Italy except for the more popular tourist destination.
Thanking you in advance, you are a Angel
Thanking you in advance, you are a Angel
- 02 Aug 2008, 01:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13283
Re: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
YES! That is his info on the Draft Card!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- 02 Aug 2008, 01:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13283
Re: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
Yes, that is the one we are trying to trace back to Italy.
There was something wrong with the "info" on Michael. He was never called/named Nicholas. As he was born in Italy and immigrated in 1890, so the census would have made him at least 30. SInce he died very young, 38 and did not appear in the ...
There was something wrong with the "info" on Michael. He was never called/named Nicholas. As he was born in Italy and immigrated in 1890, so the census would have made him at least 30. SInce he died very young, 38 and did not appear in the ...
- 02 Aug 2008, 01:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13283
Re: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
All I know is that it was a town that spoke that dialect. I do know that her husband's family came from "riccia". Now, whether or not she did is questionable.
As we do know that there are references to my paternal side of the family being 1/2 Calabrese and 1/2 Naepolitian. Which of the prior ...
As we do know that there are references to my paternal side of the family being 1/2 Calabrese and 1/2 Naepolitian. Which of the prior ...
- 02 Aug 2008, 00:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alliano & de Thomas and Baranella & Sasamo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6056
Alliano & de Thomas and Baranella & Sasamo
I am looking for the following people that are referenced from coming from a town called Riccia in Campobasso.
Dominic Alliano, and Josephine deThomas; and Frank Baranella and Maria Sasamo.
Dominic & Josephine had a son named Augusta/Augustine who married a Carmina. Carmina and Augusta had one ...
Dominic Alliano, and Josephine deThomas; and Frank Baranella and Maria Sasamo.
Dominic & Josephine had a son named Augusta/Augustine who married a Carmina. Carmina and Augusta had one ...
- 02 Aug 2008, 00:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13283
Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
I am trying to find (of course, so is everyone else here), my G/G/grandmothers family. I was told that my family spoke a dialect with an Albanian influence that differed from "traditional" italian".
Looking for Gaetano Cozzo and Anastasia Bevilaqua
When I looked up the last name of Bevilaqua ...
Looking for Gaetano Cozzo and Anastasia Bevilaqua
When I looked up the last name of Bevilaqua ...