Search found 9 matches
- 24 Oct 2008, 00:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20623
Vincenzio Maldera 1814 father Francesco Maldera 1769
Hi I need to talk to anyone thats a maldera or knows any info about them.I found my 3rd great grandfather Vincenzio Maldera born in April 1814,his father was Francesco Maldera born in 1769 mother was Angela Rosa Pisicchio .Email me at lockport2@yahoo.com
- 24 Oct 2008, 00:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20623
Vincenzio Maldera 1814-Father Francesco Maldera 1769
Hi everyone I found my great great great grandfather Vincenzio Maldera born in 1814 his father was Francesco Maldera born in 1769 and his mother was Angela Rosa Pisicchio born in 1774.If anyone out there is a Maldera i would love to talk to you.
- 27 Aug 2008, 00:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20623
treesearch do you know
how we can use church records for corato.Familysearch center only allows you to use civil records that go back onlt to 1809.Thanks
- 23 Aug 2008, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20623
- 23 Aug 2008, 00:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20623
Nunzia yes i was trying too.
Can you send me your email.I need some help.Are your from Corato.I live in Toronto Canada.
Thanks
Thanks
- 22 Aug 2008, 03:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20623
I found Vincenzios birth record
record 1870.Can someone read this.
Thanks
Thanks
- 12 Aug 2008, 19:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20623
Hi I just sent you an email
my email is lockport2@yahoo.com.
- 05 Aug 2008, 02:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20623
test
test
- 05 Aug 2008, 02:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20623
Vincenzio Maldera 1870 Corato Bari
Can you find the birth record for vincenzio Maldera born in corato in 1870 father felice maldera mother filomena lastella.Thanks