Search found 2 matches

by nhlbd
12 Sep 2011, 05:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bobbio, Italy -grandmother's birthplace
Replies: 4
Views: 3540

Re: Bobbio, Italy -grandmother's birthplace

Her maiden name was Antonette Plate. Her husband was Giovanni Salvatore Bezzini or Bazzini. It eventually became Bezzini, but original records have many spelling variations. I have been told that they married in New York. I have not had any luck finding much prior to the 1910 census. I do have her ...
by nhlbd
12 Sep 2011, 05:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bobbio, Italy -grandmother's birthplace
Replies: 4
Views: 3540

Bobbio, Italy -grandmother's birthplace

I understand my grandmother was born in Bobbio, Italy. I am trying to get a copy of her birth certificate. Can anyone help me? I also have some records saying her birthplace was Talecchio Pavia. She sailed to the US in 1904. They lived in New York in Manhattan General assembly 2 and then moved to ...