Thank you very much for the information!
I tried this a few years ago and the person who I had helping me was less than helpful. I ended up with a full roll of cemetery photos and none of them were of my ancestors; on top of this, I paid a large amount of money for development and postage for ...
Search found 2 matches
- 12 Sep 2008, 12:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking researcher/helper in Locorotondo/Alberobello area
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4908
- 12 Sep 2008, 01:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking researcher/helper in Locorotondo/Alberobello area
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4908
Seeking researcher/helper in Locorotondo/Alberobello area
I'm looking for someone local in the Locorotondo and Alberobello area of Puglia.
What I am looking for is someone who can perform a little research for me consisting of locating ancestor graves in both Locorotondo and Alberobello cemeteries, take photographs, and send them to me. Photos can (and ...
What I am looking for is someone who can perform a little research for me consisting of locating ancestor graves in both Locorotondo and Alberobello cemeteries, take photographs, and send them to me. Photos can (and ...