Hello Edmondo!
Thank you so much for your help!
I am not sure about the year Francesco Coccaro was born. Actually, since I wroted the previeous post, I continuead investigating, and now I think he was born in 1842. Anyway, its an aproximated year.
The new information I have about him is that his ...
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Nov 2008, 18:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Valle dell'Angelo
- Replies: 44
- Views: 100005
- 12 Sep 2008, 05:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Valle dell'Angelo
- Replies: 44
- Views: 100005
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
Hello everyone
I am descendent of the Coccaro family from Valle dell'Angelo.
My mother's great grandfather name was Francesco Coccaro. He was born in 1843 and then he moved to Uruguay, where I am from.
Does anyone have information about that family, at that time? If yes please contactme. I am ...
I am descendent of the Coccaro family from Valle dell'Angelo.
My mother's great grandfather name was Francesco Coccaro. He was born in 1843 and then he moved to Uruguay, where I am from.
Does anyone have information about that family, at that time? If yes please contactme. I am ...