Search found 4 matches
- 02 Oct 2008, 01:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation please
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3541
Translation please
can someone translate the photo corner for me? Thanks
- 27 Sep 2008, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CASSATA and LAMANTIA help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6148
Re: CASSATA and LAMANTIA help
I have but can not connect anyone to my relatives.
- 27 Sep 2008, 19:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CASSATA and LAMANTIA help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6148
Re: CASSATA and LAMANTIA help
Thanks for the information. I will give it a shot.
Does anyone have access to microfilms from that area?
Does anyone have access to microfilms from that area?
- 27 Sep 2008, 18:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CASSATA and LAMANTIA help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6148
CASSATA and LAMANTIA help
I am looking for information about my grandparents, specifically there birth certificates. They were both born in Ventimiglia di Sicily in the late 1800's and came to New York in 1899. I am looking to extend my family tree back beyond my grandparents as a gift for my grandchildren.
Unfortunately ...
Unfortunately ...