Search found 9 matches
- 18 Nov 2009, 15:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12831
Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
Thanks, Italysearcher. Fortunately Cascarini isn't too common a surname, so I have hopes that, when I view the LDS Picinisco records, I should begin to find some!
- 18 Nov 2009, 08:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12831
Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
Dear Italysearcher,
Thanks. You are correct. Luigi, my great grandfather, was born 14.4.1865. I am sl glad that you are positive about the Picinisco records. I am going next Friday to view my first 3 rolls of film, to begin to tract backwards from Luigi. I have no information further back than him ...
Thanks. You are correct. Luigi, my great grandfather, was born 14.4.1865. I am sl glad that you are positive about the Picinisco records. I am going next Friday to view my first 3 rolls of film, to begin to tract backwards from Luigi. I have no information further back than him ...
- 16 Nov 2009, 12:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12831
Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
Thanks, Stuart! I look forward to hearing from you. Any information would be fantastic!stuartcapaldi wrote:Hello
I have sent you a private message on my experiences with my Cascarino/i
ancestors from San Giuseppe, Picinisco
Grazie!
- 13 Nov 2009, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12831
Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
Hi Peter,
I grabbed the book off Amazon and it's fantastic- such a mine of information. The section on reading the actual documents will be especially valuable.
Thanks for the advice!
I grabbed the book off Amazon and it's fantastic- such a mine of information. The section on reading the actual documents will be especially valuable.
Thanks for the advice!
- 08 Nov 2009, 21:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12831
Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
Fantastic. Picinisco looks so beautiful. One day I'll actually go there and check the place out. Some of my family still live there so I have a place to stay at least!
- 04 Nov 2009, 20:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12831
Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
Great, will grab it online from Amazon!
- 04 Nov 2009, 20:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12831
Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
Thanks, Peter, for your prompt reply! I will attempt to use the forms- sounds good. I also must actually try the LDS microfilm!
- 04 Nov 2009, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12831
Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!
Hello,
I am researching my family's history. Our surname is Cascarini and we originate from Picinisco. I have traced my great granfather, Luigi Cascarini b. 14.4.1865 in Picinisco, but know very little about his parents and other family. I think his father was called Antonio Cascarini, b. 28.9.1819 ...
I am researching my family's history. Our surname is Cascarini and we originate from Picinisco. I have traced my great granfather, Luigi Cascarini b. 14.4.1865 in Picinisco, but know very little about his parents and other family. I think his father was called Antonio Cascarini, b. 28.9.1819 ...
- 04 Nov 2009, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarina?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7555
Re: Cascarina?
Hello, Jim.
I am amazed! My name is Jim Cascarini!!! My family came to England from Picinisco in the late 1800s and settled in Swansea. They now run ice-cream parlours there. Are you living in England?
Do drop me a line as, maybe, we are related. I know that the name Cascarini has also been miss ...
I am amazed! My name is Jim Cascarini!!! My family came to England from Picinisco in the late 1800s and settled in Swansea. They now run ice-cream parlours there. Are you living in England?
Do drop me a line as, maybe, we are related. I know that the name Cascarini has also been miss ...