Search found 3 matches
- 14 Oct 2008, 20:56
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: WW2 Service Record Translation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 18051
Re: WW2 Service Record Translation
Thanks Ada - I've sent you a PM.
- 14 Oct 2008, 14:12
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: WW2 Service Record Translation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 18051
Re: WW2 Service Record Translation
Superb Ada - Thank you very much.
I had guessed at 'Taro' but wasn't sure, Tony was from Calabria and the references to a Northern City and River had put me off - I thought the regimental 'locations' would have been similar to that of the WW1 Pals regiments?
It might also explain why his family ...
I had guessed at 'Taro' but wasn't sure, Tony was from Calabria and the references to a Northern City and River had put me off - I thought the regimental 'locations' would have been similar to that of the WW1 Pals regiments?
It might also explain why his family ...
- 13 Oct 2008, 20:11
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: WW2 Service Record Translation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 18051
WW2 Service Record Translation
Hi there,
I'm hoping to put together a picture of my Wife's grandfather's war time service and a bit of Googling means this is my first stop ...
I'd be grateful if anyone could translate the information on the following document which appears to be a copy of his service record - I only have a scan ...
I'm hoping to put together a picture of my Wife's grandfather's war time service and a bit of Googling means this is my first stop ...
I'd be grateful if anyone could translate the information on the following document which appears to be a copy of his service record - I only have a scan ...