Search found 6 matches

by sarahac87
06 Nov 2008, 18:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New User
Replies: 42
Views: 32999

Re: New User

Alright..... you guys are awesome.... not sure where to go from here... but... Thanks! :)
by sarahac87
04 Nov 2008, 21:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New User
Replies: 42
Views: 32999

Re: New User

vj... the information you show is correct. Robert Earl Clarke is my Grandfather.... I know that much. as for the other information.... just scanning it made my head spin. could someone like.... summarize for me... so confused... but VJ definitely has the right family....
by sarahac87
29 Oct 2008, 23:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New User
Replies: 42
Views: 32999

Re: New User

DanM, I have heard that my Grandmother's Father's name was Patrick. That lead could be very helpful... I'm not sure where you found that info but thanks a ton! Any way to find out if Patrick had a daughter named Delores? Thanks!!!
by sarahac87
17 Oct 2008, 14:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New User
Replies: 42
Views: 32999

Re: New User

My father lives in California and he just got his voicebox removed, and this kind of stuff is hard to discuss through text messages. Everyone older than him (like parents, aunts, uncles) has passed away as far as i know. I could find a family tree form and have him fill out as much as possible i ...
by sarahac87
17 Oct 2008, 00:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New User
Replies: 42
Views: 32999

Re: New User

Well, my father's name is Michael Patrick Clarke, Born July 27, 1960 in Binghamton, New York (I think) . I know his mother's maiden name was Delores Ilene Morello (not sure of the spelling).... That's about all I have.... sorry...
by sarahac87
14 Oct 2008, 15:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: New User
Replies: 42
Views: 32999

New User

So, I have no idea how to find things out about my Great-grandparents or their family. All I know is my Grandmother's maiden last name (Morello). And I've been told that her father was a police officer in New York... I don't even know what city. Any tips on how to get any further?