I have had some luck...see below.
I was in Salerno at Easter looking for the 2 missing Vietri Chruch record books. There are three good sources of research that I found for Salerno....
Salerno University, Centro Studi Universita di Salerno (Fisciano).
Curia Arcivescovile Salerno, Via Roberto ol ...
Search found 5 matches
- 21 Oct 2008, 11:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
- Replies: 22
- Views: 25012
- 20 Oct 2008, 08:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
- Replies: 22
- Views: 25012
Re: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
I’m reluctant to pass on my unofficial modified copy of the database, as this needs to be maintained at a single source, in the village by Rocco Buongermino….. and eventually published online. I hope the extracts will steer you in the right direction for your research, but you will eventually ...
- 19 Oct 2008, 15:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
- Replies: 22
- Views: 25012
Re: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
From about 1600 to 1800 there are church records (hand written in Latin), and distant cousins from Las Vegas, Steve and Anita Canfield have made photograph copies of all of the church records.
From about 1800 there are community held records (hand written in Italian located at the town/village hall ...
From about 1800 there are community held records (hand written in Italian located at the town/village hall ...
- 17 Oct 2008, 08:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Trimarco Relatives - is anyone out there?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18666
Re: My Trimarco Relatives - is anyone out there?
There was a Antonio Trimarco born in Vietri in 1888.
Parents were not from the village.
F Carlo Trimarco
M Lucrezia Caso
Parents were not from the village.
F Carlo Trimarco
M Lucrezia Caso
- 17 Oct 2008, 07:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
- Replies: 22
- Views: 25012
Re: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
Hi Trimarco, I think this is your family information from the Vietri Births Database, based on Carlo and Pasquale having the same parents. Pasquale had 11 siblings. Please let me know if this is the right family and I will have a look through for other records in the database.
Hope this helps ...
Hope this helps ...