Andrea,
This is exciting!
Francesco Ferrise was born in 1872 in Piane Crati, Cosenza, Italy. He married the sister of my great grandmother, Filomena DiPalma from Ripabottoni.
I have been in contact with at least 3 other people connected to this line. And while it is really an offshoot of my ...
Search found 3 matches
- 12 Oct 2009, 21:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Churches in Little Italy, Montreal: Farrese
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9897
- 12 Oct 2009, 16:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Churches in Little Italy, Montreal: Farrese
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9897
Re: Churches in Little Italy, Montreal: Farrese
Hi Susan, I may have something in common with you and I am very excited!
I'm researching a "Frank" (Francesco) Farese who lived in Montreal. What I know for sure is that he had a daughter named Angelina Farese b.1902 d. 1933. According to verbal history the Fareses were the first ones to make ...
I'm researching a "Frank" (Francesco) Farese who lived in Montreal. What I know for sure is that he had a daughter named Angelina Farese b.1902 d. 1933. According to verbal history the Fareses were the first ones to make ...
- 23 Oct 2008, 10:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FELLI/PALANGE
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22823
FELLI/PALANGE
Hello everyone, I am searching for a few Italian families:
Felli family from Cerchio, Aquila
Palage family from Ielsi, Campobasso
and the Gualtieri, Mastrantuono, Laionella, Persia, Farese. If you have any information about any of these families in Italy please contact me: felli.andrea@gmail.com ...
Felli family from Cerchio, Aquila
Palage family from Ielsi, Campobasso
and the Gualtieri, Mastrantuono, Laionella, Persia, Farese. If you have any information about any of these families in Italy please contact me: felli.andrea@gmail.com ...