Thanks, that's great. There is a centre in Liverpool, which is not too far away, near where I used to live.
I'll chase that up.
Thanks again to everyone.
It may take a while, but I'll let you know if I successfully find what I am looking for.
Regards
Olly
Search found 4 matches
- 10 Nov 2008, 14:28
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: baptised in Livorno
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8645
- 09 Nov 2008, 08:19
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: baptised in Livorno
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8645
Re: baptised in Livorno
Misbris
How do I go about accessing the info shown on that site?
I have never come across this kind of info on LDS before
Regards
Olly
How do I go about accessing the info shown on that site?
I have never come across this kind of info on LDS before
Regards
Olly
- 08 Nov 2008, 20:56
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: baptised in Livorno
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8645
Re: baptised in Livorno
Hi Peter
Thanks for such a prompt reply.
I have my info from LDS website about Thomas' christening in Livorno. Can't find any relevant references to his parents though.
'Find my past' only has registrations from 1837 so Thomas and his parents were too early.
With regard to the other site you ...
Thanks for such a prompt reply.
I have my info from LDS website about Thomas' christening in Livorno. Can't find any relevant references to his parents though.
'Find my past' only has registrations from 1837 so Thomas and his parents were too early.
With regard to the other site you ...
- 08 Nov 2008, 11:07
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: baptised in Livorno
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8645
baptised in Livorno
Hi
I'm new here and I hope this is the right place to post.
I have some questions about a relative that was baptised in the British Chaplaincy in Livorno in 1834.
His name was Thomas Matthew Keogh
His parents were Thomas Keogh and Eliza (nee Gillan). Thomas was a land agent and Eliza was born in ...
I'm new here and I hope this is the right place to post.
I have some questions about a relative that was baptised in the British Chaplaincy in Livorno in 1834.
His name was Thomas Matthew Keogh
His parents were Thomas Keogh and Eliza (nee Gillan). Thomas was a land agent and Eliza was born in ...