possible 1930 census
May include related families
Home in 1930 :
9651 Edgewood Ave
Detroit, Wayne, Michigan
(name is probably Mustazza , Joseph’s brother-in-law from his 1921 manifest)
Head Andrew Mastadzza 36, abt 1896 IT
- owns $6000
- married age 26
- immig 1917, Na (naturalized)
Wife ...
Search found 4 matches
- 29 Nov 2008, 02:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any info on surname Aiello?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23331
- 29 Nov 2008, 02:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any info on surname Aiello?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23331
Re: Any info on surname Aiello?
Hi!
In case you haven’t seen it, (if this is the correct one)
this ship manifest has Josephine’s mother’s name.
From ancestry. com
1929 manifest image
page 2
09 Dec 1929 , SS Roma, Naples to NY
Line 17
Giuseppa Aiuto Aiello
- 30 yrs old (abt 1899)
- married
- housewife
- born in M.S ...
In case you haven’t seen it, (if this is the correct one)
this ship manifest has Josephine’s mother’s name.
From ancestry. com
1929 manifest image
page 2
09 Dec 1929 , SS Roma, Naples to NY
Line 17
Giuseppa Aiuto Aiello
- 30 yrs old (abt 1899)
- married
- housewife
- born in M.S ...
- 26 Nov 2008, 23:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Sicily Ports of Departure
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4808
Sicily Ports of Departure
Wondering if any one knows if there were any ports of departure in Sicily during 1930, if so what they were. Or did they have to get into Italy to Naples or any of the other ports to pick up the boats. Thanks...
- 26 Nov 2008, 05:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any info on surname Aiello?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23331
Re: Any info on surname Aiello?
My father's last name is Aiello. His first name is Anthony. His parents are Joseph Aiello and Josephine (Aiuto). His father was from Mundi San Giuliano Sicily and his mother from Sandito Sicily.
Does anyone know where I can find more info about them?
I would really appreciate it. I am trying to ...
Does anyone know where I can find more info about them?
I would really appreciate it. I am trying to ...