Search found 8 matches
- 26 Jan 2009, 20:32
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
- Replies: 25
- Views: 20511
Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
The story continues ,the plot thickens..... I got Concentinas message and have replied . I hope that she and I will soon be able to connect,compare notes and share stories. Gotta say-if I turn out to be wrong about all this- I am gonna feel sooooooooo dumb! But,this is all something that I believe ...
- 18 Jan 2009, 01:11
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
- Replies: 25
- Views: 20511
Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
Peter. Thank you so much for you offer of making a call.I really feel that thats not a better option for me to do right now ,especially through someone else. As said,I hoping someone directly involved with the family will see my posts and get back to me.Im feeling that this might be better left to ...
- 17 Jan 2009, 00:13
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
- Replies: 25
- Views: 20511
Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
PS-its Portland,not Poortland! OY!
Not a problem. Just go back into your profile and change it to read correctly. :lol: :lol:
Take your time thinking about how you would like to approach this part of your family. It's an important step and you need to be ready. When the time comes, then do what ...
Not a problem. Just go back into your profile and change it to read correctly. :lol: :lol:
Take your time thinking about how you would like to approach this part of your family. It's an important step and you need to be ready. When the time comes, then do what ...
- 14 Jan 2009, 23:26
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Web Detective DONT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8104
Re: Web Detective DONT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly,its too easy to get scammed.
- 14 Jan 2009, 23:23
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tattoos
- Replies: 40
- Views: 80313
Re: Tattoos
Id wanted a tattoo of a phoenix for many years. The phoenix is a bird symbol of rebirth. For me,a very important symbol. Just the idea of starting over again each day. After the 9/11 attacks in NYC,the idea of rebirth became all the more important to me,and so I got my phoenix tattoo on my lower ...
- 14 Jan 2009, 22:57
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
- Replies: 25
- Views: 20511
Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
Im pretty certain that Luigi Ruccolo is my fella.I greatly appreciate the help folks have given me. Truly was not expecting alot. At this point,not quite sure of what I want to do with continuing my search. As 1st written, this gent may be my father. I know very little about him. What I do know ...
- 13 Jan 2009, 21:11
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
- Replies: 25
- Views: 20511
Re: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
Many thanks -every one! Still looking....... 8O
- 28 Nov 2008, 22:23
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
- Replies: 25
- Views: 20511
Looking for Luigi R ,in New Rochelle NY
This is a very long shot- especially because at this writing,not sure of the last name- something like Roccolla. Looking for info on my father. His name was Luigi R- He died in December of 1975.Lived in New Rochelle NY .He would have been about 36 in 1956,my birth. He was born in Italy. Was married ...