Hi Lisa
Addendum to my previous post...
My grandmother Maria's last name could have been Procopio,,,,not Mirarchi. She, at some time, moved to Naples, where there are still some cousins who are alive.
I'll see what other information I can find out here in the great white north.
Search found 2 matches
- 16 Dec 2008, 03:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gidaro from Isca Sull Jonio
- Replies: 55
- Views: 50012
- 16 Dec 2008, 03:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gidaro from Isca Sull Jonio
- Replies: 55
- Views: 50012
Re: Gidaro from Isca Sull Jonio
Hi Lisa
I just read your post (2006). My parents also emigrated from Isca Sul Ionio but they came to Canada.
I do know that we had a number of relatives in Kulpmont. My dad's last name is Gidaro, and his mother was, I believe, Maria Mirarchi????not sure of her last name. She was Ferdinando Gidaro ...
I just read your post (2006). My parents also emigrated from Isca Sul Ionio but they came to Canada.
I do know that we had a number of relatives in Kulpmont. My dad's last name is Gidaro, and his mother was, I believe, Maria Mirarchi????not sure of her last name. She was Ferdinando Gidaro ...