Search found 4 matches
- 30 Jan 2009, 21:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teta Family
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11882
Re: Teta Family
Sherry, thank you for the offer, I will e-mail you what I have. I was able to find the parents of Angelo Teta he was the son of Nicola Teta (1780-1837) and Rosa Pastore. Nicola Teta (1780-1837) was the son of Giuseppe Teta and Maria. I have not made any progress from there.
- 22 Dec 2008, 20:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teta Family
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11882
Re: Teta Family
Mary Jo and Laura,
Thank you so much! From the links you have provided I now know my Grandfather's sister name Michelina and a photo of Vincenzo at age 17. You both are FANTASTIC!
I am going to Ancestry.com now. Since my Post I have also been in contact with cousins who are providing more info on ...
Thank you so much! From the links you have provided I now know my Grandfather's sister name Michelina and a photo of Vincenzo at age 17. You both are FANTASTIC!
I am going to Ancestry.com now. Since my Post I have also been in contact with cousins who are providing more info on ...
- 21 Dec 2008, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teta Family
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11882
Re: Teta Family
Peter,
Thank you for the reply and how to get a good start. I look forward to knowing more about my family. As of now our knowledge stops at Nicola Teta and his wife Steafanina.
Nick
Thank you for the reply and how to get a good start. I look forward to knowing more about my family. As of now our knowledge stops at Nicola Teta and his wife Steafanina.
Nick
- 20 Dec 2008, 19:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teta Family
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11882
Teta Family
Hello! My name is Nick Teta and I am searching the Teta family. I have just started my research. Read the, Post Teta Family, June 06,2008 by Debbie 5775. I have some info that I hope will add to the information.
My grand father is Vincenzo Teta born in 1906 in Darby, PA, USA - Birth Certificate ...
My grand father is Vincenzo Teta born in 1906 in Darby, PA, USA - Birth Certificate ...