Search found 5 matches
- 28 Dec 2008, 02:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New member looking for the surname LUNARDI
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6678
- 20 Dec 2008, 14:59
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Heraldry question (Coat of Arms) - COA
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3451
Heraldry question (Coat of Arms) - COA
I understand that COA are family specific. In other words if my great great great grandfather had a COA, UNLESS it was willed down, generation to generation to the eldest son, I can't use it or call it mine. (please correct me if I'm wrong). The following 2 paragraphs are cut-paste from the Canadian ...
- 20 Dec 2008, 13:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New member looking for the surname LUNARDI
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6678
Re: New member looking for the surname LUNARDI
One more thing... Pietro stayed in Italy till at least after his last child was born in 1936. I think his wife passed away shortly after and he died in 1972. I'll see if he is burried in his small home town this August.
- 20 Dec 2008, 13:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New member looking for the surname LUNARDI
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6678
Re: New member looking for the surname LUNARDI
wow, thanks for the prompy reply. Let me bring you up to speed as to what I have done so far.
First & foremost I need to tell you that my father, mother, younger brother & my self were the ones that immigrated to Canada in 1967. My father recently passed away and I've been back to his home town a ...
First & foremost I need to tell you that my father, mother, younger brother & my self were the ones that immigrated to Canada in 1967. My father recently passed away and I've been back to his home town a ...
- 20 Dec 2008, 06:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New member looking for the surname LUNARDI
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6678
New member looking for the surname LUNARDI
Hi,
My grandfather Pietro Lunardi from Fosciandora (Lucca, Italia) was born in 1894 and died 1972. Was married to Iacapucci (Elisabetta I think). I'm trying to find out when he got married and if he had brothers & sisters as well as his father's name.
I'll be going to Italy in August but I thought ...
My grandfather Pietro Lunardi from Fosciandora (Lucca, Italia) was born in 1894 and died 1972. Was married to Iacapucci (Elisabetta I think). I'm trying to find out when he got married and if he had brothers & sisters as well as his father's name.
I'll be going to Italy in August but I thought ...