Thanks a lot and sorry for having posted my question twice in two different sections
This is highly interesting for me to learn when the Lanteri arrived in Sicily. On the french/italian Riviera this surname exists since the 13th century as far as I know. It was the main surname in the village of La ...
Search found 3 matches
- 28 Dec 2008, 10:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 'Lanteri, Sortino SR'
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3594
- 27 Dec 2008, 17:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 'Lanteri, Sortino SR'
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3594
'Lanteri, Sortino SR'
Buon giorno,
when entering my name Lanteri in googleearth, it returns a location 'Lanteri, Sortino SR'
I know there are many Lanteri families in Siracusa aera.
I would like to know when this surname appeared in the region. Probably some centuries ago but does anyone know more about that ? If they ...
when entering my name Lanteri in googleearth, it returns a location 'Lanteri, Sortino SR'
I know there are many Lanteri families in Siracusa aera.
I would like to know when this surname appeared in the region. Probably some centuries ago but does anyone know more about that ? If they ...
- 27 Dec 2008, 17:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Lanteri, Sortino SR
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3455
Lanteri, Sortino SR
Buon giorno,
when entering my name Lanteri in googleearth, it returns a location 'Lanteri, Sortino SR'
I know there are many Lanteri families in Siracusa aera.
I would like to know when this surname appeared in the region. Probably some centuries ago but does anyone more about that ? If they were ...
when entering my name Lanteri in googleearth, it returns a location 'Lanteri, Sortino SR'
I know there are many Lanteri families in Siracusa aera.
I would like to know when this surname appeared in the region. Probably some centuries ago but does anyone more about that ? If they were ...