Thanks Diane B.
I had a theory that Gelsomina was child born around 1897 to Giovanni and Maria Zambrotta. The fact that Gelsomina is a name from the family supports that theory - as Italians often name their children after parents and grandparents. It's a good way to tell me I am on the right ...
Search found 2 matches
- 04 Jan 2009, 22:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zambrotta family
- Replies: 46
- Views: 38462
- 01 Jan 2009, 01:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zambrotta family
- Replies: 46
- Views: 38462
Re: Zambrotta family
This is incredibly exciting....I have done some genealogy in my day and stumbled upon this thread. Many of the names you all are referencing are in my immediate family. Some background and comments regarding the string below:
> Most anyone with the name Zambrotta in NYC are related. There are ...
> Most anyone with the name Zambrotta in NYC are related. There are ...