Search found 3 matches

by mestx41
02 Jan 2009, 20:42
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Detailed Dual Citizenship Documentation Question!
Replies: 3
Views: 3963

Detailed Dual Citizenship Documentation Question!

Hi all I appreciate the help. I am nearly done compiling all my documents to apply for dual citizenship and have a critical question. I am going through my maternal great grandfather (mothers fathers father)...do I need to get an apostille and translation of 1) My grandmothers (alive) birth ...
by mestx41
02 Jan 2009, 20:34
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Milan in the spring.
Replies: 0
Views: 2317

Milan in the spring.

Me and my father will be taking a trip to Milan this spring, can anyone reccomend a good hotel with plenty of ammenities!?
by mestx41
02 Jan 2009, 20:33
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Professional Service?
Replies: 2
Views: 4845

Professional Service?

Hi everyone, this is my first post so I will begin with a small introduction. I am a college student planning to spend next fall at Universita Bocconi, yet in order to do so I need dual citizenship. (I am eligable). I have compiled nearly all the neccessary documents and have gotten them all ...