Search found 4 matches

by dari
27 Jan 2009, 12:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Replies: 24
Views: 30234

Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano

Hi, I don't know if you got my last message. Basically I told you how I had visited Magliano in 2007. I visited the cemetary and I have photos of the headstone that adorn the stone wall, showing your family members - Olivia Billi and Rinaldo Fontanini. Have you seen them yourself?
Would you like ...
by dari
19 Jan 2009, 02:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
Replies: 11
Views: 11938

Re: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany

I would like to hear from anyone who has information of an Anna Lunardi who married a Pelligrino Fontanini and lived in the Giuncugnano area, maybe in the village of Magliano.
They were the parents of my grandfather Germano Fontanini, his siblings were Archimedes, Dominica, Enrico and Isidoro.
I ...
by dari
12 Jan 2009, 04:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Replies: 24
Views: 30234

Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano

I now live in Bunbury, south of Perth, but grew up in Manjimup, West Australia
by dari
12 Jan 2009, 00:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Replies: 24
Views: 30234

Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano

Hi,
My grandfather was Germano FONTANINI from Magliano. His brother was Archimede. They emigrated to West Aust in 1904-06, and settled in Manjimup. I visited Magliano in 2007 and met Daniela FONTANINI, daughter of Vito FONTANINI.
I am also very friendly with Sesto DANTE born in Magliano, but now ...