Thanks for the information! I will check out that website!
Michelle
Search found 3 matches
- 22 Jan 2009, 17:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lamantia Family - Chicago South Side and Termini, Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6649
- 22 Jan 2009, 17:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lamantia Family - Chicago South Side and Termini, Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6649
Lamantia Family - Chicago South Side and Termini, Italy
Hi! I am new to geneaology and am looking for information. I am also willing to share any information that I find with those who seek it. :D
Lamantia is my grandmother's maiden name and she grew up on the south side of Chicago. Her father, Fred Lamantia, had an office in the Southwater market in ...
Lamantia is my grandmother's maiden name and she grew up on the south side of Chicago. Her father, Fred Lamantia, had an office in the Southwater market in ...
- 22 Jan 2009, 16:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chicago LaMantia family
- Replies: 31
- Views: 47588
Re: Chicago LaMantia family
I saw someone asking about Lamantia's in the produce industry. My great-grandfather, Fred Lamantia, was a fruit and vegetable dealer in Chicago. I have just started my search for family and do not have much other information. The farthest I have found is to my great-grandfather and great-uncle. They ...