Hi Milena,
I have not submitted my results to any other database yet, though I'd be open to doing so for any that were compatible with 23andme results.
I only ordered the ancestry edition of 23andme, so I'm probably not the best person to ask about the medical side of the product.
FTDNA did not ...
Search found 6 matches
- 16 Aug 2010, 13:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching with no name: mission impossible ?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8141
- 15 Aug 2010, 02:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching with no name: mission impossible ?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8141
Re: Searching with no name: mission impossible ?
Hi Milena,
There are two companies that offer DNA tests that could possibly be helpful to you, and don't rely on gender...
Relative Finder from http://23andme.com
Family Finder from http://www.familytreedna.com
I am a customer of 23andme. I currently have 132 matches for genetic cousins. All of ...
There are two companies that offer DNA tests that could possibly be helpful to you, and don't rely on gender...
Relative Finder from http://23andme.com
Family Finder from http://www.familytreedna.com
I am a customer of 23andme. I currently have 132 matches for genetic cousins. All of ...
- 29 Jul 2010, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help-ancestry potenza records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4618
Re: help-ancestry potenza records
I am a subscriber and I can confirm that the dropdown list you are seeing is the list of towns included and Rionero in Vulture is not among them.
I'm trying to find out if this collection is a work in progress or if this is all of the records that will ever be included. I'm interested in the town ...
I'm trying to find out if this collection is a work in progress or if this is all of the records that will ever be included. I'm interested in the town ...
- 27 Jul 2010, 18:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: FHC films- Campofiorito and Corleone
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4163
Re: FHC films- Campofiorito and Corleone
Hello,
That is exciting to be able to view these documents online. Going through the Corleone church films is on my to-do list when I have the free time to spend at an FHC, but that won't be anytime soon. Does anyone know if there are plans to put the Corleone films on pilot.familysearch.com ...
That is exciting to be able to view these documents online. Going through the Corleone church films is on my to-do list when I have the free time to spend at an FHC, but that won't be anytime soon. Does anyone know if there are plans to put the Corleone films on pilot.familysearch.com ...
- 02 Jul 2009, 09:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help please with postcard handwriting transcription
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6962
Re: help please with postcard handwriting transcription
Great! Thank you both so much!!!
- 02 Jul 2009, 01:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help please with postcard handwriting transcription
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6962
help please with postcard handwriting transcription
Hello,
I recently found a postcard addressed to a Great Aunt who I only know existed through census records. I am having a hard time deciphering the handwriting, so if someone would be able to transcribe the Italian for me and if possible, translate it to English, I would be most appreciative ...
I recently found a postcard addressed to a Great Aunt who I only know existed through census records. I am having a hard time deciphering the handwriting, so if someone would be able to transcribe the Italian for me and if possible, translate it to English, I would be most appreciative ...