Nuccia:
Thank you for the "find a grave" post. I looked into it and do not believe that to be her.
Any new ideas.
Thanks,
John
Search found 39 matches
- 30 Mar 2009, 17:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
- 12 Mar 2009, 15:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
I am still looking for Filomena Testa and her daughter, Antonette. I have been striking out and wondered if anyone else has had some success.
Thanks
Thanks
- 18 Feb 2009, 17:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
In trying to locate, Filomena's mother, Antoinette (antonia) Venditti, I found that on Ancestry.com, her last name was listed as Venditto,not Venditti. I know this is her as her husband is listed as Angelantonio Testa.
Another great discovery!. I am starting to feel like McGyver!!!!
Another great discovery!. I am starting to feel like McGyver!!!!
- 17 Feb 2009, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Good news:
During my last reply, I failed to remember that Antoinette was placed into St. Michaels Home in Staten Island in approximately 1929. She went in as Antoinette Venditti. If she were adopted, her name could very well be, DeGregorrio. Time to research that. I can use all the help you can ...
During my last reply, I failed to remember that Antoinette was placed into St. Michaels Home in Staten Island in approximately 1929. She went in as Antoinette Venditti. If she were adopted, her name could very well be, DeGregorrio. Time to research that. I can use all the help you can ...
- 17 Feb 2009, 18:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Thanks, John. If that is true, it cannot be her. Her mom was a Testa and her dad a Venditti. Do you have any ideas on this?.
Back to the drawing board!!
Back to the drawing board!!
- 17 Feb 2009, 17:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Any news or thoughts on this?
- 15 Feb 2009, 13:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
It helps as it starts me up in another direction. Thank you for the help.
Do you think Venditti was her marriage name? or her birth name?
John
Do you think Venditti was her marriage name? or her birth name?
John
- 14 Feb 2009, 19:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Yes, I found that last week. It lacks a surname search or any search for that matter.
Nice pictures of the eras gone by.
Nice pictures of the eras gone by.
- 13 Feb 2009, 17:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Misbris, Nuccia and John A:
Can you help with this or lead me in the right direction?
Can you help with this or lead me in the right direction?
- 11 Feb 2009, 17:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
I am unable to locate what happended to Antoinette, my fathers sister. All other family members such as his mon, dad and brother I have found and have verified them through death records. I cannot find or figure out what happened to Antoinette.
Can anyone please help with this.?
Thanks,
John
Can anyone please help with this.?
Thanks,
John
- 10 Feb 2009, 02:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Misbris:
I agree with the death dates for Tony and Antoinette. Thanks for that help. He has gone by so many first names. Angelantonio, Anthony and now, Tony. Does this mean anything?
I received the death certificate for John A. Venditti from the Los Angeles County coroner. It was indeed the John ...
I agree with the death dates for Tony and Antoinette. Thanks for that help. He has gone by so many first names. Angelantonio, Anthony and now, Tony. Does this mean anything?
I received the death certificate for John A. Venditti from the Los Angeles County coroner. It was indeed the John ...
- 09 Feb 2009, 17:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Bonval/Uantiti:
Thnk you for jumping into this thread and being so helpful. Your information clears that issue up.
John
Thnk you for jumping into this thread and being so helpful. Your information clears that issue up.
John
- 09 Feb 2009, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
The manifest we believe to be for Bernardino Venditti from the Prinz Oscar dated 22 February 22, 1904 shows he is traveling with family. I cannot figure who the children are traveling with. Is it Christina Iammatteo age 46? If so, what does the initials Ma mean and do I have the correct the spelling ...
- 09 Feb 2009, 02:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Misbriss:
Thank you for the forward.
Thank you for the forward.
- 08 Feb 2009, 13:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
- Replies: 90
- Views: 81126
Re: Origins of the name Testa and Venditti
Misbris:
The 1930 census is starting to make more sense :D . Lucy married Patsy Primiano and the had two kids, Antoinette and Nicholena???? Can you help with her name?
Carmine married Rose and had two daughters, Rose and Elizabeth. Yes, Antoinette is a widow! There are a few Venditti familes ...
The 1930 census is starting to make more sense :D . Lucy married Patsy Primiano and the had two kids, Antoinette and Nicholena???? Can you help with her name?
Carmine married Rose and had two daughters, Rose and Elizabeth. Yes, Antoinette is a widow! There are a few Venditti familes ...