Search found 21 matches
- 28 Dec 2009, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: census records for connecticut, new york and mass.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5123
census records for connecticut, new york and mass.
can anyone tell me if I can obtain free census records from connecticut, new york and mass for the years approx. 1906 to 1930???? If so, where on the web???
- 29 Jul 2009, 16:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10399
Re: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
Thank you!
- 29 Jul 2009, 16:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10399
Re: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
Thank you Peter, Do you have an address For the Beata Maria Vergine Immacolata??
- 28 Jul 2009, 00:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10399
Re: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
Sorry if I was confusing in my request. This info will help me a great deal. Thank you Peter.
- 27 Jul 2009, 16:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10399
Re: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
sounds great, but is it all in Italian??? I don't speak or read it. I will definitely check it out though. Thanks again!
- 27 Jul 2009, 15:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10399
Re: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
Your the best, I will check it out!
- 27 Jul 2009, 03:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10399
CEMETARY IN MONTE SAN GIOVANNI CAMPANO
I plan on traveling to Italy next year. Is there anyone that can tell me if there is a cemetary in the small commune Monte San Giovanni Campano.? If there is not one, where would the closest one be? Colli? I believe my greatgrandparents died there and if possible, I would like to find their graves ...
- 27 Jul 2009, 03:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TOMASSI / DINOSSE
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1982
TOMASSI / DINOSSE
I am looking for anyone out there with one of these surnames. My grandparents were Biagio Tomassi and Emanuella DiNosse. If you think you may be related PLEASE contact me.
- 10 Feb 2009, 04:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: copies of records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3489
Re: copies of records
The people I am interested in came into the U.S., so their death records, some of their marriage records are in Mass. and N.Y. and Conn.
- 09 Feb 2009, 20:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: copies of records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3489
copies of records
i wonder if anyone is aware of any website that you can view copies of death records, marriage records, war registration cards for free in the U.S. ? I know I'm probably asking for the world, but before I pay to get access to them I want to make sure that there is no free service.
- 05 Feb 2009, 05:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for surnames
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3273
Looking for surnames
I wonder if anyone is familiar with the surnames Tomassi or Pernasilisi in the comune of Monte San Giovanni Campano(FR) or Colli. Any information you have would be appreciated!
- 04 Feb 2009, 23:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding last names
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7941
Re: finding last names
Hi Cathy, I was able to access a copy of my grandmothers death certificate on line, It doesn't list her parents names. But, by being on this website, I connected with a second cousin who has copies of birth certificates with maiden names!!! Its a wonderful thing!
- 04 Feb 2009, 16:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding last names
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7941
Re: finding last names
Thank you Cathy
- 04 Feb 2009, 06:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding last names
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7941
Re: finding last names
Thanks for responding Cathy but one of us is confused. =) I know what my grandmothers maiden name was, but don't know what my great grandmothers last name was. I wasn't sure reading your post that you understood that. My maternal great grandmother never came to the U.S. I am sure she died in Italy ...
- 04 Feb 2009, 05:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding last names
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7941
Re: finding last names
My grandparents had already come to the U.S. when they married. Can you still help? They were married in Boston, Mass. on April 17,1915. It was recorded on April 20. Their names were Biagio Tomassi and Emanuela DiNosse. My grandfathers mothers maiden name was Permasilisi, my grandmothers first name ...