Search found 3 matches

by dellago0
15 Apr 2015, 23:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Piffero
Replies: 0
Views: 1467

Piffero

My great grandmother's last name was Giulietta Piffero. She married Giovanni Vietti b. 1848 d 1926. They lived in Druogno, Italy. I cannot find any information on Giulietta Piffero. Can you help? :roll:
by dellago0
01 Apr 2009, 13:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for relatives in Druogno, Italy and Canosio, Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 6342

Re: Looking for relatives in Druogno, Italy and Canosio, Ita

Hello! Yes, I need all of the help that I can get. My father's family was from the Cuneo area. They ended up in Canosio. Surnames would be Isoardi, Reinero, Pasero. I visited Canosio in 1984 and found my grandmother's house and visited the cemetery and found many of the names, but dont know if they ...
by dellago0
05 Mar 2009, 09:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for relatives in Druogno, Italy and Canosio, Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 6342

Looking for relatives in Druogno, Italy and Canosio, Italy

I am looking for anyone related to Vietti, Cheula (surnames) in Druogno and Isoardi, Pasero, Reinero in Canosio. :roll: Thanks for your help!