Search found 4 matches
- 09 Mar 2009, 14:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for RUBANO Family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2796
Looking for RUBANO Family
I have just begun researching family roots and am looking for relatives who have lost touch with our family. I appreciate all the advice I have been getting as to how to move forward with my research. I thought I would also post a message here in the hope that other family members might see it and ...
- 09 Mar 2009, 13:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Valle dell'Angelo
- Replies: 44
- Views: 99977
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
Peter:
One again my thanks for your help. I feel lucky to have found a wevsite with someone so knowledgable and so willing to help the inexperienced with tracing their heritage.
Trina
One again my thanks for your help. I feel lucky to have found a wevsite with someone so knowledgable and so willing to help the inexperienced with tracing their heritage.
Trina
- 08 Mar 2009, 17:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Valle dell'Angelo
- Replies: 44
- Views: 99977
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
Peter: Thanks so much for your quick reply and information for searching for members of our family in Italy. No names looked familiar, but I will give my cousin a printout and see if any of the names are familiar to her.
My grandmother's maiden name was Tomasino, also from valle dell'angelo. Do you ...
My grandmother's maiden name was Tomasino, also from valle dell'angelo. Do you ...
- 08 Mar 2009, 01:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Valle dell'Angelo
- Replies: 44
- Views: 99977
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
My grandfather Angelo Rubano emigrated to NY from Valle dell'Angelo. He had a brother, but I am uncertain of his name.
Perhaps I can help if you are looking for his descendants...and you might be able to help me determine if our family still has relatives in Italy.
Trina
Perhaps I can help if you are looking for his descendants...and you might be able to help me determine if our family still has relatives in Italy.
Trina