Nevermind! I found a way to make the link work.
Connie
Search found 3 matches
- 09 Mar 2009, 01:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tricaricos from San Mauro Forte
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4936
- 09 Mar 2009, 00:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tricaricos from San Mauro Forte
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4936
Re: Looking for Tricaricos from San Mauro Forte
Thanks Peter! I was able to follow your directions to find the San Mauro Forte website but the angelfire link didn't work. Can you post that again?
Thanks!
Connie
Thanks!
Connie
- 08 Mar 2009, 18:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tricaricos from San Mauro Forte
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4936
Looking for Tricaricos from San Mauro Forte
Hello!
I'm researching my husband's family and am looking for info on Tricaricos in San Mauro Forte.
My husband's ggfather was Nicola Tricarico (the one born there 2/16/1867). His siblings were Maria (Anna?), Rosaria, Maria Concetta and Josephine. Nicola, his sister Concetta, their children and ...
I'm researching my husband's family and am looking for info on Tricaricos in San Mauro Forte.
My husband's ggfather was Nicola Tricarico (the one born there 2/16/1867). His siblings were Maria (Anna?), Rosaria, Maria Concetta and Josephine. Nicola, his sister Concetta, their children and ...