Hi me again.. :P
Can I have some assistance with this card
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/2599_77793925020_554750020_2752479_7602213_n.jpg
I see lucia Miceli, but am trying to grasp the second name, and name at the end.
Also is this a prayer card for a death, marriage ...
Search found 10 matches
- 31 Mar 2009, 19:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Prayer Card Translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4595
- 24 Mar 2009, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Needing more help (Miceli, Campiere)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2989
Needing more help (Miceli, Campiere)
You guys were so helpful with my grandfather Joseph Michel (Guiseppe Miceli)
Now I need help with my grandmother Josephine "Campiere" Michel (Guiseppa Campiere {must sound like campara according to New Orleans birth docs for my aunt})
I believe her fathers name is Guiseppe Campiere, and her ...
Now I need help with my grandmother Josephine "Campiere" Michel (Guiseppa Campiere {must sound like campara according to New Orleans birth docs for my aunt})
I believe her fathers name is Guiseppe Campiere, and her ...
- 16 Mar 2009, 19:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry look up , please.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4131
Re: Ancestry look up , please.
Name: Angela Gennaldi
Arrival Date: 22 Nov 1895
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Port of Departure: Palermo, Italy
Ship Name: Montebello
Port of Arrival: New Orleans, Louisiana
Last Residence: Palernio
National Archives' Series Number: M259_81
This is what my search came up with.
Someone correct me if I am ...
Arrival Date: 22 Nov 1895
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Port of Departure: Palermo, Italy
Ship Name: Montebello
Port of Arrival: New Orleans, Louisiana
Last Residence: Palernio
National Archives' Series Number: M259_81
This is what my search came up with.
Someone correct me if I am ...
- 16 Mar 2009, 19:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13273
Re: Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
That date makes sense with birthdates of the children.
I'm confused though as Josephs Declaration of Intent has them married in Alia Jan 3rd 1875. He was older then and maybe his memory had faded..or maybe for some reason they had to remarry?
I'm confused though as Josephs Declaration of Intent has them married in Alia Jan 3rd 1875. He was older then and maybe his memory had faded..or maybe for some reason they had to remarry?
- 16 Mar 2009, 06:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13273
Re: Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
If there is a way to link to my tree at ancestry dot com I would be glad to do so for others searching as well.
- 16 Mar 2009, 05:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage document
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3573
Re: Need help translating marriage document
Thank you for the response.
The scans can be found at these links
http://www.lordsofdoom.com/michelmarriage1.jpg
http://www.lordsofdoom.com/michelmarriage2.jpg
http://www.lordsofdoom.com/michelmarriage3.jpg
http://www.lordsofdoom.com/michelmarriage4.jpg
Thank you again.
The scans can be found at these links
http://www.lordsofdoom.com/michelmarriage1.jpg
http://www.lordsofdoom.com/michelmarriage2.jpg
http://www.lordsofdoom.com/michelmarriage3.jpg
http://www.lordsofdoom.com/michelmarriage4.jpg
Thank you again.
- 16 Mar 2009, 04:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating marriage document
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3573
Need help translating marriage document
I have found hand written documents from a Italian consulate (possibly in Louisiana)
I have them scanned and need someone to translate for me since my family left the old ways in the old country and no one would teach me.
If this is not appropriate I apologize
(I will not post the scans without ...
I have them scanned and need someone to translate for me since my family left the old ways in the old country and no one would teach me.
If this is not appropriate I apologize
(I will not post the scans without ...
- 16 Mar 2009, 03:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13273
Re: Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
Thank you so much..
That makes sense...
If anyone has more info / idea also would be greatly appreciated.
~Angelia
That makes sense...
If anyone has more info / idea also would be greatly appreciated.
~Angelia
- 16 Mar 2009, 01:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13273
Re: Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
To clarify,
I'm looking for the proper name to attempt to trace back into Italy. I am unable to find them on passenger lists online.
Thank you again.
I'm looking for the proper name to attempt to trace back into Italy. I am unable to find them on passenger lists online.
Thank you again.
- 16 Mar 2009, 01:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13273
Ancestry from Alia, (Name Michel, Micheli, Miceli)
Looking for information about
Joseph Michel (Giuseppe) {Possibly Micheli, Miceli)
Josephine "Campiere" Michel (Giuseppa Campiere)
Benjamin Micheli (or the proper form)
from the Alia region arriving in New Orleans late 1800's early 1900's
I am including attachment of my family tree for dates
I ...
Joseph Michel (Giuseppe) {Possibly Micheli, Miceli)
Josephine "Campiere" Michel (Giuseppa Campiere)
Benjamin Micheli (or the proper form)
from the Alia region arriving in New Orleans late 1800's early 1900's
I am including attachment of my family tree for dates
I ...