Search found 2 matches
- 03 Mar 2010, 01:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235094
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
I am the family genealogist for the Macchiarolo family. Our Macchiarolo ancestors came from Colle Sannita. Nicola Macchiarolo and his wife, Antoniamaria, and three children came to America during the 1910 - 1920 years. Antoniamaria's maiden name was Basilone. I understand that there are many ...
- 30 Aug 2009, 00:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with caporaso, cocca, & macchiarolo families in Ben
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2805
help with caporaso, cocca, & macchiarolo families in Ben
I am the family genealogist for the Caporaso, Cocca, and Macchiarolo families, all of whom came from Benevento. The Macchiarolos came from Colle Sannita; the Caporaso and Cocca families came from San Marco -
I've sometimes seen dei Cavoti added to San Marco. Any information, especially concerning ...
I've sometimes seen dei Cavoti added to San Marco. Any information, especially concerning ...