Buona fortuna da Benito
Search found 23 matches
- 26 Nov 2009, 17:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Passport!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5230
Italian Passport!
Today I received my Italian passport, so I encourage everyone in pursuit of his or hers to continue because you, too, will have success!
Buona fortuna da Benito
Buona fortuna da Benito
- 12 Nov 2009, 02:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Citizenship--Success from Chicago and in Borgetto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6244
Re: Italian Citizenship--Success from Chicago and in Borgett
LaRoccaMom, Johnny may have answered your question already; however, my experience was as follows: I had my appointment with the Italian Consulate in Chicago in June 2009. I believe my request for an appointment was made in April 2009.
My birth certificate from my Comune in Borgetto PA arrived two ...
My birth certificate from my Comune in Borgetto PA arrived two ...
- 11 Nov 2009, 18:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Request for Passport
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2326
Request for Passport
I went to the consulate in Chicago to request my passport today, and everything went smoothly. My passport should be read within two weeks! I am elated!
Benito:D
Benito:D
- 05 Nov 2009, 02:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Name Changing
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8900
Re: Name Changing
Ciao Oscar,
I do believe that if you legally changed your name, you will need to provide the court order that indicates your name change during your application process. When your Italian citizenship is granted, your name will appear in its current legal form.
Buona fortuna,
Benito
I do believe that if you legally changed your name, you will need to provide the court order that indicates your name change during your application process. When your Italian citizenship is granted, your name will appear in its current legal form.
Buona fortuna,
Benito
- 02 Nov 2009, 23:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Citizenship--Success from Chicago and in Borgetto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6244
Re: Italian Citizenship--Success from Chicago and in Borgett
Yes, Corrado, I do hope you receive notice soon from your commune.
If you applied in Chicago, and you have waited about three months, I think you can contact your commune. At least, that is how I discovered the news.
During my appointment with the consulate, the official registered me in AIRE and ...
If you applied in Chicago, and you have waited about three months, I think you can contact your commune. At least, that is how I discovered the news.
During my appointment with the consulate, the official registered me in AIRE and ...
- 01 Nov 2009, 02:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Citizenship--Success from Chicago and in Borgetto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6244
Italian Citizenship--Success from Chicago and in Borgetto
Today I received my Estratto del Rigistro delle Nascite and Estratto per Riassunto del Registro degli Atti di Nascita in the mail from Borgetto Palermo.
I am very excited and want to let everyone who has applied in Chicago know that my June appointment with the Italian Consulate resulted in success ...
I am very excited and want to let everyone who has applied in Chicago know that my June appointment with the Italian Consulate resulted in success ...
- 09 Jul 2009, 05:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Meeting at the Chicago Consulate
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7056
Re: Meeting at the Chicago Consulate
I did have discrepancies, and I had them amended before my visit to the consulate.
I wish you good luck with your visit.
Benito
I wish you good luck with your visit.
Benito
- 29 Jun 2009, 16:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21310
Re: Dual Citizenship
Ciao Sparks,
Try this site for the information you seek in regard to Bagheria: Bagheria
The navigation menu is located on the left of your screen.
Buona fortuna,
Benito
Try this site for the information you seek in regard to Bagheria: Bagheria
The navigation menu is located on the left of your screen.
Buona fortuna,
Benito
- 25 Jun 2009, 16:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21310
Re: Dual Citizenship
Ciao Sparks,
I think you can begin your research for the birth and marriage certificates of your nonni by identifying the exact commune in Sicilia in which they were born and married. Try this site: The Sicilian Provinces .
After you identify the commune in which their births and marriage occurred ...
I think you can begin your research for the birth and marriage certificates of your nonni by identifying the exact commune in Sicilia in which they were born and married. Try this site: The Sicilian Provinces .
After you identify the commune in which their births and marriage occurred ...
- 11 Jun 2009, 15:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Meeting at the Chicago Consulate
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7056
Meeting at the Chicago Consulate
On Tuesday, I had my appoiontment with the Chicago Consulate, and everything went smoothly. The consulate officer looked through my records and commented that my documents were in order and complete. She then asked me to complete an AIRE form so that she could register me in the database.
From this ...
From this ...
- 31 May 2009, 20:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmother forced to naturalise, resumed citizenship again
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5270
Re: Grandmother forced to naturalise, resumed citizenship ag
Alessandro,
This is purely a conjecture; however, I am wondering if you could give the information necessary to the consulate that shows that your grandmother was, indeed, an Italian citizen at the time of her birth and at the time of her death.
I would also suggest that you read the verbiage of ...
This is purely a conjecture; however, I am wondering if you could give the information necessary to the consulate that shows that your grandmother was, indeed, an Italian citizen at the time of her birth and at the time of her death.
I would also suggest that you read the verbiage of ...
- 30 May 2009, 13:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: a few stupid questions......
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3710
Re: a few stupid questions......
Jon, I will have my appointment in two weeks, and I will try to post afterward to let you know how things progress.
When I went to the Consulate to show my documents the first time, I was told that all name descrepancies needed to be amended, so that is what I did.
Buona fortuna,
Benito
When I went to the Consulate to show my documents the first time, I was told that all name descrepancies needed to be amended, so that is what I did.
Buona fortuna,
Benito
- 18 Apr 2009, 20:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certificate of Naturalization
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5072
Re: Certificate of Naturalization
In the County of Cook in Illinois I was also told that the the naturalization records cannot be certified. (See the last sentence of the seventh paragraph: Cook County )
Therefore, I only have copies to present for my June 2009 appointment in Chicago. I was told by the County of Cook that those ...
Therefore, I only have copies to present for my June 2009 appointment in Chicago. I was told by the County of Cook that those ...
- 03 Apr 2009, 22:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need advice for translators in N. California, or elsewhere
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8284
Re: Need advice for translators in N. California, or elsewhe
Ma certo! Gabriella is an excellent translator. She completed my translation in a week's time at a very reasonable rate. Furthermore, she is friendly, responsive, and sends the copies to be proofed before sending the official copies.
Everything can be done electronically also.
Gabriella would be ...
Everything can be done electronically also.
Gabriella would be ...
- 31 Mar 2009, 22:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Record
- Replies: 25
- Views: 19150
Naturalization Record
As I've been reading the various posts here and at other sites, I am a bit concerned about what needs to be done to the certificate of naturalization.
I will apply through the Chicago Consulate, and Cook County--Chicago's county in Illinois--told me that because of Federal Law they only supply a ...
I will apply through the Chicago Consulate, and Cook County--Chicago's county in Illinois--told me that because of Federal Law they only supply a ...