Searching for Tornatore and Camuglia lines from Cantania, Italy
Melanie,
Do you have all of your family's census records in the US?
Sometimes you can find relatives living with your family or nearby.
Valarie
Valarie,
I just have the immediate Family for Giovanni "John" Tornatore Sr. line...I ...
Search found 9 matches
- 18 Mar 2009, 19:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Tornatore/Camuglia
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8287
- 18 Mar 2009, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tornatore/Camuglia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5737
Re: Tornatore/Camuglia
Sure that is okay with me...
- 18 Mar 2009, 17:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tornatore/Camuglia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5737
Re: Tornatore/Camuglia
Sorry...didn't mean too do that...just learning this whole forum thing...BillieDeKid wrote:Thanks vj!!! I didn't even realize that this was the same post on a different thread![]()
thanks for all the help!
Melanie
- 18 Mar 2009, 16:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Tornatore/Camuglia
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8287
Re: Tornatore/Camuglia
oh wow...Thanks..you guys are the greatest!!!!
- 18 Mar 2009, 16:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Tornatore/Camuglia
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8287
Re: Tornatore/Camuglia
Wow..yes I believe that is him ...can you make out who it is that he is going to visit at 3 Mulberry St.? Romero Lofia?
- 18 Mar 2009, 16:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tornatore/Camuglia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5737
Re: Tornatore/Camuglia
I am not exactly sure, but from what I have been told it is a small area or town.
Looking for Giovanni Tornatore Born 1886 Castiglione, Italy and Vincenza Camuglia born 1889 Italy..
I am not exactly sure when Giovanni came to America..but when his wife Vincenza came the manifest said that she was ...
Looking for Giovanni Tornatore Born 1886 Castiglione, Italy and Vincenza Camuglia born 1889 Italy..
I am not exactly sure when Giovanni came to America..but when his wife Vincenza came the manifest said that she was ...
- 18 Mar 2009, 16:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Tornatore/Camuglia
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8287
Re: Tornatore/Camuglia
I am not exactly sure, but from what I have been told it is a small area or town.
Looking for Giovanni Tornatore Born 1886 Castiglione, Italy and Vincenza Camuglia born 1889 Italy..
I am not exactly sure when Giovanni came to America..but when his wife Vincenza came the manifest said that she was ...
Looking for Giovanni Tornatore Born 1886 Castiglione, Italy and Vincenza Camuglia born 1889 Italy..
I am not exactly sure when Giovanni came to America..but when his wife Vincenza came the manifest said that she was ...
- 18 Mar 2009, 15:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tornatore/Camuglia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5737
Tornatore/Camuglia
Searching for information on Tornatore and Camuglia from Cantania, Italy...would like any information regarding these lines...Thanks.
- 18 Mar 2009, 15:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Tornatore/Camuglia
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8287
Tornatore/Camuglia
Searching for Tornatore and Camuglia lines from Cantania, Italy...I need help?