I found the records Laura sent!
I think I am to the point where I need to look into Italian records. But I am not even sure where to begin.
I have family in 2 places. The Raccuia's in Montalbano Elicona, Messina and Sulla/Glaviano's which I believe were from Plazzo Adrianno (?), Palermo.
Do you ...
Search found 7 matches
- 27 Mar 2009, 01:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Raccuia from Montalbano Elicona, Messina ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6585
- 26 Mar 2009, 18:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Raccuia from Montalbano Elicona, Messina ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6585
Re: Antonio Raccuia from Montalbano Elicona, Messina ?
I do subscribe to that site, so I will use the spellings you had and look again!
Thanks,
Marilyn
Thanks,
Marilyn
- 26 Mar 2009, 16:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Raccuia from Montalbano Elicona, Messina ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6585
Re: Antonio Raccuia from Montalbano Elicona, Messina ?
Thanks for the information!
I have to look into the Antonino record. However the Bartolom Raccua and Nicolo Racculia (spellings are not correct) are for sure relatives. Nicolo is my Grandfather, and Bartolomeo is my Great Uncle.
I know/knew both of them, but have not had any luck getting their ...
I have to look into the Antonino record. However the Bartolom Raccua and Nicolo Racculia (spellings are not correct) are for sure relatives. Nicolo is my Grandfather, and Bartolomeo is my Great Uncle.
I know/knew both of them, but have not had any luck getting their ...
- 26 Mar 2009, 01:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ellis Island 2nd try
- Replies: 28
- Views: 19538
Re: Ellis Island 2nd try
Hi Tucker18...
I hope this reaches you...the post is old, so I am shooting in the dark here!
Are you related to paige18 also on this site? Also are you Bert and Ernie Rock's relative??
I am Carmela's son, Bert Rock's Great Niece. Nick Rock is his brother and my grandfather. I live in San Jose ...
I hope this reaches you...the post is old, so I am shooting in the dark here!
Are you related to paige18 also on this site? Also are you Bert and Ernie Rock's relative??
I am Carmela's son, Bert Rock's Great Niece. Nick Rock is his brother and my grandfather. I live in San Jose ...
- 26 Mar 2009, 01:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: No response
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11369
Re: No response
Hi Bob,
I am replying to 2 of your posts, hoping to find you!! The other post was old, from 2006, so I was not sure if you would be able to see it or not. So, I thought I would post it also, on a more recent one.
___________________________________________
OK...I think you are Bob Rock right? I ...
I am replying to 2 of your posts, hoping to find you!! The other post was old, from 2006, so I was not sure if you would be able to see it or not. So, I thought I would post it also, on a more recent one.
___________________________________________
OK...I think you are Bob Rock right? I ...
- 26 Mar 2009, 01:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ann Sulla Nicolo Glaviano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6677
Re: Ann Sulla Nicolo Glaviano
OK...I think you are Bob Rock right? I am convinced after 2 posts that we are somehow related. Let's see if our info matches. Or at least comes close.
I too am researching and not finding much on ancestry.com for the following people related to me:
Antonio Raccuia (Tony Rock) who married Carmela ...
I too am researching and not finding much on ancestry.com for the following people related to me:
Antonio Raccuia (Tony Rock) who married Carmela ...
- 25 Mar 2009, 23:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Raccuia from Montalbano Elicona, Messina ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6585
Antonio Raccuia from Montalbano Elicona, Messina ?
Hi,
I am new to the site, and am beginning research on my family.
I am having trouble locating information on my Great Grandfather.
His name is Antonio Raccuia. I believe his birthday is 5 dec 1885. He was born in or near Montalbano Elicona, Messina. Possibly in the Villages of Santa Maria or ...
I am new to the site, and am beginning research on my family.
I am having trouble locating information on my Great Grandfather.
His name is Antonio Raccuia. I believe his birthday is 5 dec 1885. He was born in or near Montalbano Elicona, Messina. Possibly in the Villages of Santa Maria or ...