Okay, that's great information. I'll try to do that. Thanks!
Lisa
Search found 4 matches
- 14 Apr 2009, 12:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Italian Birth
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7512
- 14 Apr 2009, 12:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerbone Family from Afragola
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8316
Re: Cerbone Family from Afragola
Thank you so much for your great responses. They are so helpful. I had found some of this information too, but it has left me with some questions. Would they put the wife's maiden name on the Ellis Island passenger list if she were married? Also, how do I know for sure that Giovanna is Jennie and ...
- 14 Apr 2009, 00:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerbone Family from Afragola
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8316
Cerbone Family from Afragola
Hello,
I have been researching my family from Italy. My great-grandfather was named Carlo Cerbone. He was born in 1865 in, I believe, Afragola. His wife was Marie Capasso. Together, they immigrated to America in 1902. I have been trying to locate their parents and possibly their siblings. Also ...
I have been researching my family from Italy. My great-grandfather was named Carlo Cerbone. He was born in 1865 in, I believe, Afragola. His wife was Marie Capasso. Together, they immigrated to America in 1902. I have been trying to locate their parents and possibly their siblings. Also ...
- 14 Apr 2009, 00:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Italian Birth
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7512
Translation of Italian Birth
Hello,
I have been trying to translate Italian from birth records from the 1800s. Can someone help me decipher this?
Many thanks,
Lisa
Here it is:
L'anno millenovecento ventinove addi nique di Gabbnail a ore ante meridiane dices minuti nella Casa Comumale.
Avanti di mi Avv. Attilio de Rosa ...
I have been trying to translate Italian from birth records from the 1800s. Can someone help me decipher this?
Many thanks,
Lisa
Here it is:
L'anno millenovecento ventinove addi nique di Gabbnail a ore ante meridiane dices minuti nella Casa Comumale.
Avanti di mi Avv. Attilio de Rosa ...