Search found 2 matches
- 01 Apr 2009, 22:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teti Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11103
Re: Teti Family
Do you still need information about Pantaleone Teti?
- 01 Apr 2009, 16:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Request for translation from english to italian.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5076
Re: Request for translation from english to italian.
Dear Sirs,
In my prior email I indicated that I would like to have a legal copy of Francesco Manganaro's birth record (son of Raffaello and Rosa Romeo, born July 3, 1865 in Melito di Porto Salvo). I did not know at that time that I would need three copies, and so I am sending this additional email ...
In my prior email I indicated that I would like to have a legal copy of Francesco Manganaro's birth record (son of Raffaello and Rosa Romeo, born July 3, 1865 in Melito di Porto Salvo). I did not know at that time that I would need three copies, and so I am sending this additional email ...