Yes, nice to meet you too Simplyred. I'll send you a private email message too.
And my thanks to the suanj and Valarie for the census and other information they posted on my family. I did not know that my great-grandfather Joseph had a WWII draft registration card!
I find that rather ironic ...
Search found 2 matches
- 02 Apr 2009, 14:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bottini family from Milan 1st generation born in Cali 1900
- Replies: 22
- Views: 35277
- 01 Apr 2009, 19:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bottini family from Milan 1st generation born in Cali 1900
- Replies: 22
- Views: 35277
Re: Bottini family from Milan 1st generation born in Cali 19
I just found this thread - 3 months late!
This is my family! I am also a great-grandaughter of Joseph (Giuseppe) Bottini and Teresa Piantanida Bottini. My grandmother was Carrie (Carolina) Bottini Fio Longstreet, sister of Dominic and John Bottini. She was actually born in Lonate Pozzolo and came ...
This is my family! I am also a great-grandaughter of Joseph (Giuseppe) Bottini and Teresa Piantanida Bottini. My grandmother was Carrie (Carolina) Bottini Fio Longstreet, sister of Dominic and John Bottini. She was actually born in Lonate Pozzolo and came ...