I think that I may ask Vito Ruscio's still living sons, because Filadelfia is a small place and everybody knew everybody. Maybe they remember about their father's cousin. Is it possibile to have their address?
I'll also try to e-mail in order to have the Naturalization form. Thank you all for your ...
Search found 8 matches
- 03 Apr 2009, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: vincenzo gugliotta
- Replies: 19
- Views: 16265
- 03 Apr 2009, 11:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: vincenzo gugliotta
- Replies: 19
- Views: 16265
Re: vincenzo gugliotta
The problem is that he changed his surname in Gugliotti..
Somebody told my grandmother that in USA he managed to open a shoe-making business.. who knows..
Somebody told my grandmother that in USA he managed to open a shoe-making business.. who knows..
- 03 Apr 2009, 11:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: vincenzo gugliotta
- Replies: 19
- Views: 16265
Re: vincenzo gugliotta
Is it possible to know something about his cousin Vito Ruscio in Chicago?
- 02 Apr 2009, 21:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: vincenzo gugliotta
- Replies: 19
- Views: 16265
Re: vincenzo gugliotta
maybe is it even possible to know in which cemetery he has been buried?
- 02 Apr 2009, 21:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: vincenzo gugliotta
- Replies: 19
- Views: 16265
Re: vincenzo gugliotta
Very interesting! Is it possible to know the place where Vincenzo died and possibly his second wife's name and address, so that I could find her (or her sons) in order to ask information about my grandfather?
Anyway, in 1988, after a request of mine, Social Security Administration office ...
Anyway, in 1988, after a request of mine, Social Security Administration office ...
- 02 Apr 2009, 18:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: vincenzo gugliotta
- Replies: 19
- Views: 16265
Re: vincenzo gugliotta
ok, thank you so much!
Is it possible to know if he got married with someone or had sons, or if there are other living relatives that I could contact? I would like to get in contact with them! Thank you for your precious help!
Is it possible to know if he got married with someone or had sons, or if there are other living relatives that I could contact? I would like to get in contact with them! Thank you for your precious help!
- 02 Apr 2009, 16:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: vincenzo gugliotta
- Replies: 19
- Views: 16265
Re: vincenzo gugliotta
thank you so much laura, It has been stunning to read those old documents! Laura Gemelli is my grandmother!
Vincenzo's birth date is 5 April 1896. He was born in Filadelfia (Catanzaro). I am looking forward to know more news..

Vincenzo's birth date is 5 April 1896. He was born in Filadelfia (Catanzaro). I am looking forward to know more news..
- 02 Apr 2009, 15:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: vincenzo gugliotta
- Replies: 19
- Views: 16265
vincenzo gugliotta
Hello I am glad to have found this website because I really want to find some information about my granfather, who abandoned in 1920s my grandmother (whose surname was Gemelli) and his daughter Caterina (my mum) to go to the States, where maybe he had a new family.
His name is Vincenzo Gugliotta ...
His name is Vincenzo Gugliotta ...