Search found 3 matches

by jwag
01 May 2009, 14:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bassoni, Bozzoni, Bussoni, - In New Orleans
Replies: 3
Views: 4476

Re: Bassoni, Bozzoni, Bussoni, - In New Orleans

Biff,

Sorry it took me so long to get back.
Sometimes I have to work.
Thanks so much. Did you get this info from the Library on Loyola Ave. in New Orleans?

I'll keep searching with the Busoni spelling.

Jeff Waguespack
by jwag
17 Apr 2009, 15:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bassoni, Bozzoni, Bussoni, - In New Orleans
Replies: 3
Views: 4476

Bassoni, Bozzoni, Bussoni, - In New Orleans

I am looking for a Anna Basoni. Bassoni, Bussoni fron New Orleans.

All I know: Anna Bassoni. Married Charles Bennett. They had three children Margeret B. Flattmann and Albert Flattmann and a child who died very young. Anna died in 1952 in New Orleans.
She may have been born in New Orleans.

Any ...
by jwag
16 Apr 2009, 18:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Amici
Replies: 26
Views: 21052

Re: Surname Amici

I am slo looking for a Basoni. Bassoni, Bussoni fron New Orleans.

Anna Bassoni? Married Edward Bennett. Had a child Margeret B. Flattmann.

Any help is greatfully appreciated.