Search found 2 matches

by lynx4
18 Apr 2009, 02:15
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Certificate of Naturalization
Replies: 4
Views: 5077

Re: Certificate of Naturalization

Thanks Mler. That's what I thought about my father, which is why I am pursuing through my mother's line.

My uncle is adamant that he will not let my grandparent's original certificates out of his possession. I even offered to fly him and the certficiates from Orgeon on the day of my appointment and ...
by lynx4
17 Apr 2009, 08:12
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Certificate of Naturalization
Replies: 4
Views: 5077

Certificate of Naturalization

My uncle has my maternal grandparents original Certificates of Naturalization. He's made copies for me but absolutely REFUSES to let the orginals out of his possession (even for a day). I've contacted USCIS about getting copies, but they've informed me that the copies they can provide for me are not ...